Vegan apple cake

My children tell me after each apple cake I make, that it is the best thing I have ever made from apples, and I should prepare it every day! I guess we like apples a lot here in New England. After this cake, they said it was definitely by far the best apple cake I have ever made.

Ingredients

2 cups flour

1/3 cup sugar

0.5 tsp baking soda

0.75tso baking powder

1 tsp cinnamon

0.25 tsp salt

2/3 cup vegetable oil

1/3 cup apple sauce

2 tsp vanilla extract

3 large apples diced

vegan caramel from 0.25 cup sugar, 1 tbsp vegan butter, 1 tbsp plant milk

Preparation

Mix the dry ingredients.

Grease a 9-by-9 inch baking shape.

Mix in the wet ingredients.

Fold in the dived apples.

Press into baking shape.

Bake in a preheated 350F oven for about 40 minutes, until center is set and edges are slightly browned.

Tp with vegan caramel!

Comments