Waffles with banana and vanilla pudding

A variation on the previously introduced favorite in our household.

Ingredients
4 waffles
250mL milk
0.5 package vanilla pudding powder
3 tbsp sugar
1 ripe banana
whipped cream


Preparation
Cook the vanilla pudding. Slice the banana into thin circles.
Cover the bottom waffle with vanilla pudding, top with banana slices. Add the second waffle and repeat the same layers. Allow to cool somewhat. Serve with whipped cream (and chocolate sauce, if you so desire).

The picture below is of my favorite shop-bought donuts. Hmm, I want some now!

Comments

  1. I love the chocolate version of this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the chocolate version is better, but this is a good replacement if you have extrac bananas to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a way to use the banana. it's brown sugar, butter, milk, flour, cooked, stir in sliced banana. makes great vanilla ice cream topping ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you familiar with "bananas foster"? Your recipe is very similar...except for the liqueur :-)

    This weekend I just bought some of Haagen Dazs' bananas foster ice cream. Soooo delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment