Mediterranean panini



There were six years of my life when I never bought bread (or bread products). Not because I stopped eating it, but because I baked bread non stop. Nowadays I occasionally purchase a loaf out of laziness. But really, artisan bread is so much more expensive than the ingredients, and with the no-knead method, time is not really a factor. In any case, Klinger's bakery prepares delicious sourdough and roasted garlic breads, which proved to be very tasty for paninis. This Mediterranean panini was born due to lack of flatbread in my household. It turned out really well!

Ingredients
4 slices of artisan roasted garlic bread
1 roasted bell pepper
8 Kalamata olives
2 tbsp yellow onion
2 oz Jalapeno Jack cheese
2 oz Feta cheese
2 tsp Dijon mustard

Preparation
Spread Dijon mustard onto the bread slices. Top two of the slices with diced, roasted pepper, chopped onion, halved olives, crumbled Feta and pepper jack.

Cover with the other slice of bread and toast until brown. Cool for 5 minutes, then slice in half and serve.

Comments