Leafy pizza


My garden failed to thrive. I got great cucumbers, parsley and basil, but my chard, spinach and radishes did not grow. So when I tore up the garden before the first predicted frost, I collected all the mini leaves of chard and spinach and used them on top of a pizza improvised with leftover garlic, herb brie cheese and some onions.

Ingredients
1 portion pizza dough
4 oz brie cheese
2 cloves garlic
3 large handfuls of spinach and chard
1 small yellow onion

Preparation
Preheat the oven to 425F. Stretch the dough, brush with olive oil and spread with the minced garlic.




Slice the brie cheese on top and cover with the leaves. Sprinkle with a little bit of salt. Slice the yellow onion and distribute on top.


Bake for 15-20 minutes, until edges are browned and leaves are wilted, crispy.

Comments