Buffalo chicken wraps

 This was a fun and successful experiment. When I worked in the dining hall, one of my jobs was helping out with the preparation of hundreds of wraps for the lunch menu. They were varied and tasty. On this occasion I was planning on preparing a salad, but I saw these soft tomato-basil wraps in the supermarket and I couldn't resist. The outcome was delicious, albeit slightly different from the wraps I was used to. I needed to convert my salad to a wrap, and I succeeded in wrapping an entire portion of leafy greens in each wrap.My husband's verdict: "I can eat greens this way, they are not very noticeable".

Ingredients
 2 tomato-basil wraps
3 breaded, fried chicken tenders
3-4 tbsp Frank's hot sauce
3 tbsp ranch sauce
3 cups of spring greens
10 cherry tomatoes
3 tbsp crumbled blue cheese

Preparation
Mix the greens with the ranch. Chop the chicken and mix with the hot sauce. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.


On the bottom third of the wraps, pile the saucy chicken, sprinkle on the blue cheese, add on the tomatoes and the salad.



Fold up the wraps and cut in half. Serve. 

Comments