Silky cheddar mashed potatoes


I had my wisdom teeth removed. I was hoping this occasion would be less painful than previous dental tortures, but oral surgery remains oral surgery: painful and uncomfortable where I'm concerned. Not to mention, it takes all the fun out of eating for several days to follow.
After the sweetness of juices, smoothies and the softest ice creams no longer satisfies, one must turn to some version of real food. These cheddar-sour cream mashed potatoes were extremely delicious (for two days, then I had to switch to my squash soup).

Ingredients
2 large Russet potatoes
salt
3 tbsp sour cream
0.25 cup shredded cheddar cheese
milk

Preparation
Peel the potatoes and cut into quarters. Boil in salted water. Drain.

Mash and mix with sour cream, shredded cheese and some milk. Add to a food processor and process until completely silky smooth. Add more milk if your teeth demand it.

Comments