Chicken pizza

I had some leftover baked chicken meat, and since we love pizza I turned it into pizza topping.

Ingredients
1 portion pizza dough
1 chicken breast, baked, shredded
0.5 cup creamy ranch dressing
0.25 yellow onion
0.25 bell pepper
1 Roma tomato
4 oz mozzarella
2 oz sharp cheddar
1 tsp oregano
1 clove garlic
1 tbsp olive oil

Preparation
Mince the garlic. Dice the onion, pepper and tomato. Slice the mozzarella and cheddar.

Mix shredded chicken with half of the ranch dressing.

Saute the garlic on the olive oil for 30 seconds, just until fragrant.

Shape pizza dough, spread with garlic olive oil. Cover with the ranch dressing, then add dollops of the chicken-ranch mix. Sprinkle with oregano. Bake for 5 minutes.

Remove from oven, add the cheese and drained veggies. Bake until done.

Comments

  1. you made me miss pizza...I never missed pizza...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I should feel good or bad about doing that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Livia, Please tell me you buy the pizza dough. If so, where can I get the brand you buy? I really want to try this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lee! I make the pizza dough myself, but I have a very straightforward recipe. It's the one that Wolfgang Puck uses in his restaurants.

    http://planetofcrepes.blogspot.com/2010/05/pizza-crust-iii.html

    I have other pizza dough recipes, that are even tastier and require about 2-minutes of work (and 24 hours of incubation)...sadly they don't really work with the relatively wet ingredients of this pizza.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment