Vanillla yogurt with fresh blueberries

I never shared the mission statement of this blog. I guess this is as good a time as any to explain why it exists. As you might have already concluded from the title of the current entry: this blog is not about sharing fancy recipes I invented. Nope, not at all. In fact, I don't know of any fancy recipes that were invented by me.

The blog got started because a few friends asked me to share the recipes of some things I cooked for them. A major additional driving force was the exponential increase in the time it took to locate a recipe in my paper cookbook. This was due to my rapid accumulation of new recipes from family and friends. As illustrated by the current entry, it is also used to remind me of simple food combinations and tricks in the kitchen that I would like to have access to in the future.

If anyone else happens to benefit from the blog, that's even better. Do let me know if you tried a dish listed on here!

Ingredients
vanilla yogurt
fresh, ripe blueberries

Preparation
Mix the desired amount of fruit into the yogurt. Allow to warm up a bit from the fridge-temperature.

Comments