Hungarian no-bake cookie

Simple and tasty, chewy and soft. I know I shouldn't tell you this, but when I was little I used to call these cat poop cookies.

Ingredients
250g icing sugar
250g plain/vanilla cookies
100g butter
2 eggs
2 tbsp cocoa powder

Preparation
Place the cookies in a plastic bag and crush them into irregular bits with a rolling pin (I didn't have mine, so I used a glass).

In a pot stir the sugar, eggs, melted butter and cocoa powder until smooth. Bring to a boil and simmer, stirring constantly for 3 minutes.

Mix in the broken up cookies.

Lightly dust a cookie sheet with sugar and using a tablespoon build little mounds of the well-blended mix on it.

Allow to sit at room temperature for 12 hours. It stays perfect for consumption for a few days, kept at room temperature.

Comments